Bollettino del Centro Rossiniano di Studi

Founded in 1955 by Alfredo Bonacorsi, the Bollettino del Centro Rossiniano di Studi was created as a bi-monthly periodical reporting the activities of the G. Rossini Music Conservatory of Pesaro.
Under the direction of Bruno Cagli since 1970, the journal has undergone a radical change in orientation, transforming from a periodical that merely reported events into a properly scientific journal publishing musicological analyses and research that have significantly contributed to the rediscovery of Rossini. The journal has thus become an important part of the “Rossini-Renaissance” which has brought fully into light all aspects of the art of the composer and the era in which he lived.
The research published in this journal focuses on a variety of stimulating questions, from creative to biographical aspects, critical success and critics, stage production problems and executive practices, and specifically philological questions, suggesting new and interesting perspectives.
The Tables of Contents of all issues from 1955-2010 have been published on CD presenting an efficient instrument with which to approach consultation of all of the articles published in the journal from its founding to the present.


Indexes

Bolletino del Centro Rossiniano di Studi – Indici 1955-2010
download PDF


Bollettino

Bollettino del Centro Rossiniano di Studi
download PDF